Pages

Friday, November 02, 2012

Bows are my favorite!


So, one of my dearest friends in the whole wild world has an adorable little girl named Kallie who is turning two! My friend is a fellow crafter and it totally sucks that we have crafted for each other but never with each other!

Anyway, while I know this girl has a plethora of bows, I couldn't resist making her a few more! I didn't do tutorials on all of this, but if you want to know how to make one, just let me know in the comments and I will be happy to! I might even make it my first video post!

I'm also attempting one other craft for Kallie, but I'm running out of time!




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Um those are super cute and I will try not to get my feelings hurt that I wasn't invited. I need a tutorial and some bows!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.