So I have been missing in action for a little while and I miss my blog! My little man had to have his tonsils and adenoids removed - it has not been a fun week! The picture above is about 4 days after surgery and he was definitely not feeling good, but he was very interested in mom's project.... especially since it included play-doh.
Even though Jax wasn't going to be able to attend his Fall party, I had signed up to bring something and I didn't want to let his teacher's down.
So, all with things I had on hand, I made the kiddos little treat bags with leftover goodies from Jax's birthday party.
I started with the roll of orange table cloth I had. You could easily pick some up at the dollar store as well.
I cut it into squares. The size of your square will depend on what you are filling it with.
We gave each kid two mini play-doh's or a play-doh and a kazoo. The play-doh I got at Kohls on sale and with a 30% off coupon. The Kazoo's were $1 for 4 on the Target Party Aisle.
I put the goodies in the middle of the square...
Pulled it up in the middle...
Took a strip of leftover fabric...
And tied it up!
The hint at being little pumpkins without trying too hard. The teacher's loved them and I was happy to participate without spending a dime!
Come back SOON! I have lots to post!
ALSO - if you kept up with me via Facebook, you will no longer be able to find me there. More on why later, but just sign up to follow the blog and you won't miss a thing! Blogger accounts are quick and easy to create and it gives you the ability to leave comments, which are one of the best parts of blogging!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.