When I was a kid I always remember being amazed by the things my grandpa knew. When I pondered his vast knowledge, he would always say, "A little birdy told me." Among other things, that man has and continues to teach me so much.
I'm a big fan of the bird trend these days. However, I'm not one to invest a lot of money in trendy things. So, a while back I found these birds at a garage sale. I thought they were cute, and while I'm not one for trinkets, I thought they were worth giving a new life to.
They hung out on a shelf for quite some time just the way the were. However, when I started updating the entry - I decided I needed a pop of white.... so out came the spray paint! I have about 5 cans of Antique white spray paint from when I spray painted Kennedy's dresser.
So, here they are before and after - not much explaining to do. I just wanted to share what a difference a little spray paint and about 2 minutes can make!
I hope this inspires you to take a look at what you already have - you might have everything you need!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.