Just a few snapshots from our crazy lives!
Jax has his mother's patience! He kept eating the brownie mix that comes out of the box instead of stirring it (which was his assigned task). Crazy kid!
Snuggling with Daddy
Taking her first nap in her bed - which was my bed - which makes me all emotional
Couponing...
So, I have been couponing on and off since I had to start buying diapers. I quickly realized you could save a bunch of money if you just paid attention. Thanks to this becoming such a trend, there are some fantastic websites out there that make it super easy.
My favorite website is The Krazy Coupon Lady. She even has videos to explain how some of this works. There is quite a spectrum of craziness. Some folks just grab coupons here and there, I'm sort of in the middle, and some people are legitimately crazy :)
Well, I thought I would start sharing my good deals and maybe show somebody else how easy it can be to save big bucks for your family.
Below is the small stash I got at Target yesterday. Target is my favorite place to coupon because you can "stack" coupons. Now, I broke a big Extreme rule in that none of my items were on sale, which is when the deals are really crazy. However, I'm doing good just to get there with my coupons.
Stack - using one Target Coupon (printed from their website or mailed to you) and matching it with a Manufacturer's Coupon. Sometimes you hit the trifecta and buy an item that also scores you a Target gift card.
Here is what I got:
2 Medium size bottles of Target Ibuprofen = $0.77 each
- Coupon: $1.00 off 1 Target Medicine Item (x2)
2 100 Count bags of Cotton Balls = $0.75 each
- Coupon: $0.50 off 1 Target Coupon (x2)
2 750 Count Target Q-tips = $2.19 each
- Coupon: $1.00 off 1 Target Coupon (x2)
4 Ortega Taco Seasoning = $0.12 each!!
- Coupon: $1.00 of 2 Ortega Products (x2)
2 Welch's Natural Grape Jelly = $0.64 each!!
- Coupon: $1.00 off Target Coupon (x2)
- Coupon: $0.55 off Manu Coupon (x2)
4 Bags Kraft Shredded Cheese $1.84
- Coupon: $1.00 off 2 Target Coupon
- Coupon: $0.50 off 2 Manu Coupon
Retail Price: $30.04
Price after coupons: $16.94
Savings: $13.10 (44%)



All those pennies add up girl, great job!
ReplyDelete