Kennedy's Baby Shower!
One of my friends brought me a CD with the pictures from the baby shower last week. I am so excited to share these with you guys. The shower was something straight out of a magazine. I swear these ladies need to go into business!
Here they are: Tiffany, Kelly, Me (obviously), Sierra, Casee and Caidi
The whole shower was based off of what we were doing in the room. I swear half of her room decorations are from the shower. The food was brunch themed and its was delicious.
There was a yogurt bar...
Waffles (square and sticks) with syrup...
A Donut Hole "cake"...
Fruit with Cream Cheese Dip...
Bagels from Panera...
This was at the entrance. I'm totally going to steal that door from Casee somehow/someway...
Instead of Cake they had these adorable and amazing cookies in individual hand-decorated cones. I kept all the extra (cones - not cookies) to use at Kennedy's first birthday. They were too cute not to use them all!
The invite specified not to wrap the gifts so we could spend more time talking and less time unwrapping. My friends love me because I am horribly awkward while everyone is staring at me open gifts.
One such gift - from the girls of Perkins Crossing - came in this amazing vintage stroller. I mean - I was so excited when I saw it. My friends know me SO WELL!
Another pic of the food table... P.S. isn't their house AMAZING?
And the details didn't end with the food. Even the drink table was adorable.... Mason Jars with Pink Striped Straws?? I'm tearing up just remembering how special I felt...
Outside seating...
They displayed her adorable clothes on clotheslines throughout the party. And props to Justin for building this table :)
My sister and I love to make diaper cakes. She made this one and it is my favorite so far!
My mom got Kennedy a charm bracelet from James Avery. I've had one since I was 17 and am excited to share the tradition with Kennedy. Jaxson got her a charm for it last month - a Spaceship :)
Sierra - Me - Jana (Mom)
Me & Laurisa (MIL)
Grandma Jones - Grandma Boothe - Me - Becca
If you are feeling a bit jealous from the awesomeness of my shower I totally understand. I have the most talented people in the whole world as friends. They are unbelievably thoughtful and made me feel so incredibly loved!








We are pretty awesome, but then again, we had some great inspiration! What a great time! But really, Sierra deserves all of the credit! She was so amazing!
ReplyDelete