Let's just say I did a less than fantastic job of taking pictures during this holiday season! Thankfully Aunt Caidi was camera ready at Christmas with Clint's parents and we got a few pictures...
We are so BLESSED!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.
Goodbye 2nd Grade!
-
I'm always amazed by how much my kids grow during those 9 months of
school. In Cam's case, it was obvious as we literally had to squeeze him
into his uni...
Monroe is 1 (already?)!
-
I swear in my head this is still what she looks like. A sweet, tiny,
newborn angel. She was and continues to be an answer to my prayers. She is
impossibl...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.