Today was Jax's Christmas Party at School! So, I did my best to take a few pictures....
These are the gift boxes I made for his teachers. They are filled with all different types of Hershey Kisses. It was last minute so I had to keep it simple.
They did a "gift exchange" that was pretty interesting considering you had a room full of three year old's holding presents they couldn't open and then had to give away. Needless, to say we survived.
Jax ended up with a puzzle and loved it. As you can tell as he admires it here:
After the party we headed across the street to go see Santa Claus at the Outlet mall. I totally recommend it over the regular mall. No line and the sweetest Santa (and helpers).
We took a few pictures outside... and I have got to figure out how to use photoshop to edit pictures - especially if he insists on always having a bruise on his face somewhere...
He did really really good with Santa. Went right up, discussed where the Reindeer and Sleigh were and climbed up in his lap. He really hammed it up for the camera! I will do my best to get the pictures we bought on here... I got the digital prints so hopefully I can save and post them.
Merry Christmas Everybody!



wow--who needs santa pics?? you got some great shots of your little guy. and it wouldn't be legit if he didnt have a bruise! glad you two had a great Christmas-y day! -Lauren
ReplyDelete