Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Life Update

Hey Everybody,

I feel like maybe I'm getting a hold on our crazy lives and might be able to get back to work on our blog updating. My hubs has almost finished the dairy and it looks amazing! I will take zero credit for that accomplishment. Jax is starting to get a feel for this potty training thing. Our approach is still very casual/no stress. He has been doing really well at school and we have had one afternoon (with an errand) with no accidents! I'm considering sending him to school next week in "britches" (which is what has become the term for underwear around here). We shall see... I have survived the first 11 weeks of pregnancy and am hoping that I will soon experience the relief I've heard comes in the second trimester... I didn't have all these symptoms with Jax, so I am definitely in uncharted waters. Zofran is a lifesaver for sure. While talking to a friend last night I realized I had done a pretty athetic job of documenting my pregnancy so far (compared to the play by plays I blogged with Jax). So here is where we are so far...

- he/she is due mid-January. I think specific due dates are evil and will only focus on a general time period :)
- we have had several appointments and three ultrasounds. This baby has not cooperated with the heartbeat equipment, so I've gotten to see him/her three times instead of just one
- I've gone through the first trip to the lab where they see how much blood you can give before you pass out
- symptoms: normal stuff... Nausea, super tired, hormonal
- cravings: pickled okra, A&W Root Beer, strawberry cake, fruit
- we have several names picked out, although I'm the only one that likes one of them... Clayton Riley, Kingston, Kennedy (girl), and Quincy

I am super anxious to find out if it's a boy or a girl. 7 more weeks!

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm posting this on my iPad, so I'll do my best to get on the computer and post pics from San Diego.

Love,

Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.