Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011


 So maybe I'm not the best mom right this moment, because I'm totally letting Go Diego Go babysit Jaxson. He only caught the last of Dora (see last post). AND... he is being super cute in there singing with the TV....

So, on to another project. Our kitchen has been "wine" themed for like, the last 6 years. No exaggeration. I'm feeling a little more modern country these days. Yes, that does exist. I even found a blog devotely solely to that design style.

Anyhow, since I don't exactly have the budget to go buy all new stuff, and I really would rather repurpose what I have... I guess you guys better be ready for more of my craft projects.

So, this was a tray I had that fit nicely into the old decor. To move it into the new style I painted the whole things a warm cream. Then, I dry brushed the sides brown. Lastly, I added this free vinyl from Uppercase Living that came with one of my orders.

Whatcha think? Super fast, easy and FREE!
This is a sneak peak at another project I'm working on, but I'll have to save the final product pics for later...
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Pertaining to the last post and this one...Whenever youare doing projects I need you to either call me to come over so I can make one too OR you can just make two of everything and leave it on my doorstep. You are sooo creative and are making such cute stuff...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.