Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

No, I didn't forget...

Okay, Okay. I know what some of y'all were thinking. Crafts are great, but where's Jax??

Here are a few pics. I just haven't been so great at having the camera strapped to my hip lately. I'll try to do better!
Here are a few pics from our New Years Eve. I've got to make us start taking pics as a family. I can't wait til Jax is a teenager telling us how awful our clothes/haircuts etc were.

This is his buddy Jace. We don't get to see him and his family nearly as much as we'd like!

They have moved to Madisonville and are building a beautiful for home for their growing family.

As a side note... we are working on some options to be living in Madisonville Part Time - more on that later.

 This is my little man Ryder Bailee. This is Jace's little brother. Isn't he the cutest.
 This is Jax passed out a couple night ago in my rocking chair. He climbed right up with two of his three regular blankets and his new "blanket", a silk pillowcase. I threw it in the laundry room yesterday and he brought it to me today so excited to have found it. Crazy kid!
 Honestly, I can barely look at this picture without crying. Where did my tiny little baby go.

P.S. check out those fabulous eyelashes.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.