Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010


These are two of the new warmers. I had to take pictures of pictures in the catalog, so forgive the quality. I just wanted to show you a couple that aren't online yet.

I absolutely LOVE this cross warmer. Its from the miracle collection. They also added the trivet that its sitting on to the catalog.


Okay Guys!

I got my Scentsy stuff in and I am EXCITED!!

The new catalog, which isn't online yet, has some super cute warmers!!!

For those of you who haven't heard of it... here you go!

Scentsy is a company that sells wickless candle warmers. There are no tea lights. A little low wattage light bulb melts the wax and never gets the wax hot enough to burn little fingers (or mom's fingers).

It was invented by two moms who loved a house that smells great, but didn't like the idea of candles burning. If you're the mom of a toddler like me, you might leave a few burning on accident too.

The wax comes in 80 different scents (and I have samples of all 80 covering my dining room table). It comes in a plastic container that looks like an ice tray. You just pop out the number of cubes you want and stick them in the top of the warmer.

Here's the COOL part. When you want to change scents or need new wax... you just let the wax melt and pour it back into the plastic tray. It remolds (without melting the tray), and you can use it again and again until the scent runs out.

A 6-pack of wax - called a bar - lasts 80 hours. Thats about the same as the $32 Circle E Candles I was buying before. And each brick costs $4.50!!

Another great option for bathrooms and kitchens is a Plug In Warmer. I have one in our bathroom and its great. The plug can flip for vertical or horizontal plugs, so it can go in anyone's house. There is an easy on/off switch on the front, so you don't have to unplug it to turn it off.

Take a look at the catalog HERE by choosing browse on the top tabs. Then give me a call and I can come see you to check out all the great scents.

If you want to have a Scentsy party.... I'll do all the work, you just give me an invite list. You can earn free products and enjoy a night with the girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.