What.a.week
1st - Clint's truck got stolen
2nd - Jax sent home from school with stomach flu
3rd - Clint gets stomach flu
4th - I decide to quit one of my jobs (that I really really love)
5th - the police call, Clint's truck found.
6th - Jax wakes up COVERED in poop
Jax is feeling better, but the diarrhea started again today. Last night he was happy and eating again. Then this morning when I picked him up he was covered in poop. Really runny stinky poop. I went to change and while I was gone he filled up another diaper for dad.
So, I can't even go to my office and tell my boss face to face why I can't handle two jobs and being a mom.
We are also a little concerned about what Clint's truck is going to look like. He is on his way to pick it up. Crossed Fingers. I've heard several horror stories this week about how much worse it is when they find it. The insurance part is a pain and you never know what all they've done to you vehicle.
On the bright side... it looks like our emotional roller coaster of a week is finally coming to a close.
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
6 months ago

Aw, Krystal - I feel soooo bad. I had no idea that any of that was going on (besides the guys being sick). You all truly have had a roller coaster of a week, and I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteYou're family does a lot, manages a lot, helps others a lot, but this week, life just unfortunately was unkind. I'm glad, however, that you do see the light at the end of the tunnel.
If you guys are back to eating normally, I'd like to bring you dinner tonight. It's a small thing, but would that help at all?
-Lauren
I knew I should have called you yesterday...I was having a bad day (totally irritated at my retarded husband) and I felt like I needed to vent...sounds like you could have used it too...let me know if you guys need anything!!
ReplyDeletelove you!