
Today is Valentine's Day at Jaxson's school! I was hoping to sneak over there today and help him decorate Valentine's cookies... but I stopped at Urgent Care on the way home last night because I wasn't feeling too swift and didn't want to have something I could give to Jax. Turns out I have strep throat. I never hear of adults with strep throat.
Just a little praise report.... I asked Clint if he would get up with Jax this morning so I could sleep in. Jax got up at 4:45am. I woke up about 7:30 in shock that I had slept that late and wondering why I hadn't been woken up by Clint wondering how/where/what to do... I walked into the living room to find Jaxson happy, fed and fully dressed. Clint had packed his lunch and had his bag all ready for school. I am so proud of him. He did mention, however, that he "bowed down" to me for doing this every morning. So nice to be appreciated.
On a negative note... Can I just vent?? I take a lot of pride in being a hard worker and someone people can depend on. I know kids get sick often and thats just the way it is when they are little, but I am a little frustrated. Between the two of us, I can't get anything done. I feel like I have been blessed with the opportunity to get my CPA license (finally), but I have missed two and a half weeks in the last two months. Whats a working mom to do? End Vent.


I completely understand!! I know that i have my mom right here to help, but its still hard to get anything done knowing that kaleb isnt feeling well. then when i do have a day off, i cant get anything done because i "need" to cuddle with him!
ReplyDeleteThis too shall pass!
ReplyDelete