Just a quickie update....
Jax had his fifteen month appointment Tuesday (sorry Grandma's that I didn't call)
It was a busy busy day.....
He weights 21 lbs 10 oz (15%) ... which is actually less than he weighed last time. She said "not to worry" because he started walking and had the RSV Virus last month
His height is 29 3/4" (15%) ... which is 1/4" from half my height... won't be long til I'm the shortest person in the house again
His head is 19" (15%)... same as last time so maybe we're growing into it :)
In other news... he also has 3 teeth in the back of his mouth that I recently discovered. The third one is only through on one side and apparently this second side is hurting a little more, because he has been a bit of a toot!
Jax has proven quite the bookworm - which couldn't make me happier. He'll walk over to the shelf where is books are and point. I'll get it down and hand it to him and go sit in the rocking chair. He'll bring it to me and we'll cuddle and read a few pages. Then its time for a new book... and we start over again. We end up with books everywhere - but I love it!
My goal is to get to Ritz Camera tomorrow and get my camera looked at. Maybe they can fix it and I can get to posting more pics!
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.