Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010





Fun Fun Fun!

A couple of weeks ago a few of my best girlfriends from high school came to the house for a playdate. Kaleb, Mason and Jaxson had a blast. Well, Mason is only two months old, so he just got to watch, but Kaleb and Jax were busy busy busy.

They were in and out (and in and out) of the ball pit. When they discovered the four wheeler, it was game on. They took turns dragging and being dragged. Probably would have been a good time for a video camera, but who am I kidding, I didn't even take these pictures. I stole these from Tiffany (aka Kaleb's mom).

2 comments:

  1. In the top picture, I can just hear Jaxson explaining the monitor to Kaleb, "See Kaleb - my Mommy can totally see me when I am in my crib...that's why I keep crying every morning at 5 a.m..." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! So glad had time to talk and play :)
    love you

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.