Jax and I went to the park yesterday morning, so I thought I'd try a little photoshoot. Apparently between our jobs and hunting season, our yearly family picture will be a spring one. So, for our Christmas cards - which I am determined to do this year, the pictures will probably be just Jax. I gave it my best shot, but Jax was not at all concerned about me getting that perfect shot. Don't get me wrong, as you can see, we had a blast and got some cute pics, but they just weren't what I was going for. Hope you enjoy a glimpse of the discover of the morning!
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.