Pages

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Jaxson is 13 Months Old (+ 3 days)


Talking on our phone (remote)Yummy squetti o's

Stuck in the toy box. This was like the third time in a row. So, I figured I mine as well let him "hang out' for a second while I took a quick pic.

Lauren and I were hanging out "late" Saturday night (like 7pm) and the boys were both a mess and we weren't done hanging out. So, we decided we'd try letting them take a bath together. They both looked at each other like... "what are you doing here?" But it didn't take long until they were splashing and having a good time.



.

Jaxson is 13 months old... and here is what we are getting into these days...

1. Favorite Foods: Jax eats Spaguetti O's in some form several times a week. He loves them, and even though they make a mess, I always know he'll get plenty to eat. He also has discovered a love for BBQ Lays chips. I know, not the healthiest... but all things in moderation!

2. Favorite "Toys": Well, of course, he loves all the toys he got for his birthday. But he has discovered some household items that seem to be pretty exciting too. We got a knew trash can than he can reach lid of. Several times a day he smashes his own hand. He has also discovered that he can drop stuff in it. Every time I throw something away, I do a quick look to toys. He also like talking on the phone. However, he doesn't get to have our phones and he doesn't have a play phone. So, the remote seems to work as a reasonable substitute. And honestly, he probably wouldn't play with a pretend one anyway - cause that just seems to be the way it goes.

3. Favorite Words: They may not always be "his" words, but he loves to repeat what we say. He'll repeat just about anything when hes in the moods, and its just too cute. He is really into pointing/hand gestures more than talking right now. And it is really nice to have some communication to know what hes wanting. Although, I think he is picking up on "love you." We've been working on it for quite a while!

4. Other updates: He is definitely walking and climbing. i.e. he is into everything!

1 comment:

  1. You have a 13-month-old! Crazy! And, the two-for-one bath was excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.