Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lauren - You're AMAZING

Many of you have "met" my neighbor Lauren (Dash's mom)

Our blogs as moms tend to focus on our kids accomplishments, but not tonight.

I'm a few days late... but I want to formally say

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren ran the San Antonio Rock n roll Half Marathon Sunday morning - for those of you who aren't familiar - thats 13.1 miles. I'll let that sink in. Set your odometer when you leave for work in the morning and see how far that is....

She is an amazing mom, an awesome friends, and now she can add accomplished athlete to that list.

She has inspired me to start running. I take a little more motivation (i.e. the ticker on the right) to keep me on track. And I think I'll just start with a 5k :)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet shout out!! Thanks for the kind words and support. I know that (1) if I can do it - anyone can, and (2) if Krystal Carroll sets out to do something, come hell or high water, she'll do it! So go for it, girl!! Looking forward to having a new running buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.