Well... I would love to have some great pics to post, but we haven't been so great at remembering the camera. We finally remembered last night, and the battery went dead. Nice. No battery charger. Even Better. LOL. We have Clint's camera too, but I was really wanting to see if I could get some cool shots with mine.
Here is what we have done so far...
1. Lost some money
2. Hung out at the pool
3. Watched Terry Fator - who was hilarious. Almost as funny - he had a DJ that opened for him - and he did the evolution of dance. If you haven't see that, youtube it - its worth it!
4. We ate at the Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere. Super Cool. The restaurant spins. (have to admit I was a little queasy after being there for about 2 hours) We had an amazing bottle of wine and some of the best service EVER.
5. We watched the fountain at the Bellagio
6. Pirate show in front of Treasure Island
6. (Because my hubby really loves me) We went to the art gallery of a sculpter, Richard MacDonald. His work is AMAZING. You can see if HERE. If I had bags of money - there would totally be one in our house. We also saw some work at another art gallery that housed some Andy Warhol's. Those were just need to be in the prescence of. However, $15 to look at about 10 works (of various artists) was a little steep.
7. We have walked (and walked and walked)
I think today is for sure going to be my spa day - woohoo!
Here is what we have done so far...
1. Lost some money
2. Hung out at the pool
3. Watched Terry Fator - who was hilarious. Almost as funny - he had a DJ that opened for him - and he did the evolution of dance. If you haven't see that, youtube it - its worth it!
4. We ate at the Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere. Super Cool. The restaurant spins. (have to admit I was a little queasy after being there for about 2 hours) We had an amazing bottle of wine and some of the best service EVER.
5. We watched the fountain at the Bellagio
6. Pirate show in front of Treasure Island
6. (Because my hubby really loves me) We went to the art gallery of a sculpter, Richard MacDonald. His work is AMAZING. You can see if HERE. If I had bags of money - there would totally be one in our house. We also saw some work at another art gallery that housed some Andy Warhol's. Those were just need to be in the prescence of. However, $15 to look at about 10 works (of various artists) was a little steep.
7. We have walked (and walked and walked)
I think today is for sure going to be my spa day - woohoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.