Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009



Working on Daddy's new toy....


Apparently he loves it :)


Family time at the Market Street Fountains




This is "out came the sun and dried up all the rain" from itsy bitsy spider.


Working on dad's generator. Guess mom put the swimming pool a little too close!


Chilling in our new bean bag - best purchase EVER! He loves this thing.

2 comments:

  1. I swear--he gets bigger and bigger every time you post! How was Vegas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Jax has gotten soooo big! I'm trying to play catch up on blogs today. I knew it had been awhile but...
    I had no idea there were fountains at Market Street. The boys love them. They used to go all the time in La.
    give Jax a big hug for me! love you all. me

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.