In just a matter of seconds (while I was taking out the trash), Jax discovered the trash can lid. He pushed it all over the kitchen. Super sanitary - I know!
Yippee Skippee - less than 72 hours til the hubby and I board a plane for a (much needed) vacation in Las Vegas.
We will be gone for 5 nights - are you kidding me?? There will be a massage - Vegas shows - and some serious relaxing by the pool. Yes, of course, there is the obvious gambling - but there is so much more to do. First - I won't be able to resist the urge to take some pictures. Second - I think we're gonna do the helicopter ride over the strip - how cool is that??? Third - a romantic dinner at the spindle top restaurant (don't know what its actually called).
Of course - I am FREAKING OUT about leaving Jax for that long.
I'll have the laptop with me (cuz work doesn't stop just bc I go on vacation) - so I'll probably post pics at some point during the trip.
I am just so excited. Short of our honeymoon, Clint and I have never really been able to get away.
We will be gone for 5 nights - are you kidding me?? There will be a massage - Vegas shows - and some serious relaxing by the pool. Yes, of course, there is the obvious gambling - but there is so much more to do. First - I won't be able to resist the urge to take some pictures. Second - I think we're gonna do the helicopter ride over the strip - how cool is that??? Third - a romantic dinner at the spindle top restaurant (don't know what its actually called).
Of course - I am FREAKING OUT about leaving Jax for that long.
I'll have the laptop with me (cuz work doesn't stop just bc I go on vacation) - so I'll probably post pics at some point during the trip.
I am just so excited. Short of our honeymoon, Clint and I have never really been able to get away.

Have fun!
ReplyDelete