OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
I've discussed it with Jax - and we are in agreement. We know there are those of you that check our blog for updates on a daily basis - I won't name any names.... but I'm tempted.
If you fail to start leaving us some comments our hearts will be broken and we won't be able to continue our quest of sharing the life of the most handsome dude in the world with Madison/Montgomery County.
Seriously y'all - its REALLY EASY.
Just click on comments at the bottom of the post and tell me how cute the pictures of Jaxson are. His self esteem is really dragging these days. He's always asking me if you guys are digging his latest photo shoots. You don't have to set up an account or anything. Just write your comment, put your name at the bottom, and check anonymous. Simple as that.
I've discussed it with Jax - and we are in agreement. We know there are those of you that check our blog for updates on a daily basis - I won't name any names.... but I'm tempted.
If you fail to start leaving us some comments our hearts will be broken and we won't be able to continue our quest of sharing the life of the most handsome dude in the world with Madison/Montgomery County.
Seriously y'all - its REALLY EASY.
Just click on comments at the bottom of the post and tell me how cute the pictures of Jaxson are. His self esteem is really dragging these days. He's always asking me if you guys are digging his latest photo shoots. You don't have to set up an account or anything. Just write your comment, put your name at the bottom, and check anonymous. Simple as that.

Oh...my....sides...hurt! This is tooo funny! I do leave comments so..are we sure mommy is reading all the comments to Jax???;)
ReplyDeletelove ya,me