Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

What an eventful morning!!!


He has "mastered" the tripod!! (sorta)


If I could just get my hand on it...


Thanks Gammie for the bibs - they are super soft & we didn't mind it at all!




Well, this morning I gave Jax a little watered down cereal on a spoon - hoping for some great messy pics. Well, he hardly spilled a drop. No funny faces or anything. Shucks. I was hoping for a little more theatrics. Guess he was ready, cause it all (mostly) stayed in his mouth.

Then..... we played on mom and dad's bed for a little while. I wanted to give him plenty of room to try and roll over. Well, then I decided to see how he did sitting up. It took a few trys, but it wasn't long til we could hold it for a few seconds. The time in the pick he stayed that way long enough for me to go find the camera.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Now I really want to see him and I REALLY can't wait for Kaleb to be here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recognize that bib...they are the BEST!

    Sitting up is SO exciting, he'll be there before you know it. That makes grocery shopping so much more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Jax! I still can't believe how big he is.
    So happy to hear that he likes the bibs!
    give him a great big hug for me! love ya, me

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. Don't be to disappointed about how neat and tidy Jaxson ate. In another month it will be in his ears, hair, nose, your hair, etc... I love it!!!!
    love ya, me

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.