Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

(Super Easy) Chicken Stir Fry


I really love to cook. I just seem to get in a pattern and make the same things over and over. So, I was looking for something new, easy, fast, and cheap... and I found this recipe for Quick Chicken Stir Fry. It is REALLY good. So, I wanted to share the recipe.

1 Medium Onion, thinly sliced
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 Cup Thin Sliced Carrots
2 Cups Chopped Cabbage
2 large (3 small) Chicken Breast cut into 1/2" Strips
1/4 Cup Canola Oil
1/4 Cup Chicken Broth
2 Packs Chicken Ramen Noodles
Soy Sauce to taste

Okay... Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add the noodles only and cook 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.

Heat Canola Oil in big pan or wok. Add Onions and Garlic til the onions are translucent. Add the chicken and cook until done. Push everything to the side. Add carrots and seasoning packets in middle of pan for two minutes. Add cabbage, mix it all up, and cook for two minutes. Add chicken broth and noodles, cook for two more minutes.

Tada... you're done. I added soy sauce randomly while I cooked, so that one is up to you.

Hope you guys enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.