Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009



After all the Baby Einstein Jax watched in the car this weekend, I really didn't want to use the "electronic baby sitter" today, but I hadn't been able to get much done while he was awake. I thought we could multi-task and spend some time sitting up too... it cracked me up how mesmerized he was. He never moved!



I swear he doesn't watch TV all day... but this is Clint "taking his turn" at our hotel this weekend while I got ready. I setup the laptop on the bed for Jax to watch Baby Einstein. I came around the corner and this is what I see... (Clint is holding him up)



Sitting in the front yard watching cars go by...


Hangin' out with Danger!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...Joey still is not interested in watching TV...it would certainly be nice every now and then!

    I love the picture of Jax watching the computer, the view from up high. His hair looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, look how big he is! Too cute! I can't wait til Saturday!
    give him a hug for me please! love ya,me

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.