Pages

Friday, February 06, 2009

Jaxson is 4 months old!!!

Look at that Double Chin - somebody isn't missing a meal!!




He looks like such a big boy here!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's crazy how he can be such a perfect mixture of you and clint. In the second picture he looks so very much like you. In the last 'big boy' pic, he looks so much more like clint! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Officially I'm a rotten friend. I cannot believe your son is 4 months old and I have yet to meet him or see you in action as as a mommy. I'm so sorry for that! I miss you so much! I promise, the second I working less than a million hours I'm coming to see you. Plus - I'm pretty sure he's officially outgrown the things that I bought to bring him forever ago. Ugh, I'm sorry - I feel wretched! I love you! Jaxson is PERFECT and so handsome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.