Two Months-ish
Three Months-ish
I've done a less than fabulous job of taking pictures of Jaxson on each of his month milestones, but tomorrow he will be 4 months old (I know - its gone by so fast), and I am vowing to keep up with his month to month pictures.
In honor of that goal, I've posted some pics from each month. I can't believe how fast he has grown!
Just a little update - apparently the 9-5 sleep was just God's way of showing me that there was light at the end of the tunnel - however, I guess I haven't made it to the end of the tunnel. We have not had another one of those nights. For the most part he has been waking up atleast twice. Ugh! I am by no means a morning person, but Jax likes to wake up between 5 and 5:30. Excuse me, but unless you live on a ranch, thats just not necessary. Its not THAT bad, but it does stink at 5.
Jax laughs out loud. And let me tell you, I'm guessing a mom listening to her baby laugh has to be close to hearing the angel's sing. It doesn't matter what kind of day we're having or how stressed out I am, his laugh make everything go away. I stop, drop everything, and do whatever I can to keep him laughing.
My bff from high school, who I never see enough, is having a baby in April, and I can't explain how excited I am for her. She reads the blog - hi Tiff - so this is for her and for anyone else who reads... I am SO excited for you. Motherhood has got to be the most rewarding thing I have ever done, and I am only just beginning to see the blessings that come with it. I can't wait to see you after to get to hold Kaleb in your arms. There is a bond between mothers that can't be matched. No matter their age or the age of their children, mothers can just look at each other and there is this deep understanding. Moms I have known forever treat my as an equal instead of a younger woman. I could go on and on, but I just want you to know I am super excited for you and the journey you are about to begin.
I've done a less than fabulous job of taking pictures of Jaxson on each of his month milestones, but tomorrow he will be 4 months old (I know - its gone by so fast), and I am vowing to keep up with his month to month pictures.
In honor of that goal, I've posted some pics from each month. I can't believe how fast he has grown!
Just a little update - apparently the 9-5 sleep was just God's way of showing me that there was light at the end of the tunnel - however, I guess I haven't made it to the end of the tunnel. We have not had another one of those nights. For the most part he has been waking up atleast twice. Ugh! I am by no means a morning person, but Jax likes to wake up between 5 and 5:30. Excuse me, but unless you live on a ranch, thats just not necessary. Its not THAT bad, but it does stink at 5.
Jax laughs out loud. And let me tell you, I'm guessing a mom listening to her baby laugh has to be close to hearing the angel's sing. It doesn't matter what kind of day we're having or how stressed out I am, his laugh make everything go away. I stop, drop everything, and do whatever I can to keep him laughing.
My bff from high school, who I never see enough, is having a baby in April, and I can't explain how excited I am for her. She reads the blog - hi Tiff - so this is for her and for anyone else who reads... I am SO excited for you. Motherhood has got to be the most rewarding thing I have ever done, and I am only just beginning to see the blessings that come with it. I can't wait to see you after to get to hold Kaleb in your arms. There is a bond between mothers that can't be matched. No matter their age or the age of their children, mothers can just look at each other and there is this deep understanding. Moms I have known forever treat my as an equal instead of a younger woman. I could go on and on, but I just want you to know I am super excited for you and the journey you are about to begin.

I really needed that this morning! I have been sick for the past 3 days and cannot take the REALLY good stuff because of the baby. Last night I was so frustrated that I began to wonder if I could make it nine more weeks. But I know that it is definitely worth it. Weird how no matter how far apart we are or how long its been since we talked, you still now what I need!! love you!
ReplyDelete