
Yep, thats poop running all the way down his leg and THROUGH his sock. The bottom of his foot was soaked with poop... and there were little baby poop prints everywhere (he was in a bouncer)Life with Jaxson just keeps getting better. The older he gets the more fun we have, although I really miss his little bitty body sitting so still on my chest for a nap.
Well, after my excited sleep through the night post, Jax once again revealed how not in control I was. Until two nights ago, it just wasn't happening. He would get up at least once, and that was on a really good night. SO, I decided to give cereal a try.
Night One: Two nights ago, I finally gave in and pumped 5 ounces for a bottle, added a tablespoon of cereal, and asked Clint to give him a bottle for his before bed meal. He isn't real fond of me giving him a bottle - think it confuses him a little. He slept from 8:30 to 4 (which is a common up for the day time, double ugh!). I fed him and he slept for another hour and a half. This is really a miracle. Any other time he has woken up at 4 - we have been up for 2 hours.
Night Two: Same drill, and he slept from 8 to 5:30!!! That is the longest stretch ever... not to mention the longest night in a long time!
We go to the doctor tomorrow for our checkup and second round of shots - so I'll have an update on how big Jax is tomorrow!!




I can't believe how big he is! Wow, time flies. Congrats on the poopy footprints. At least they were all in one area:)
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear you are getting some sleep now (Yay, cereal!!!) Give that sweetie a pat for me
love y'all, me