Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

They call me the fireman



Saturday morning is one of my favorite times all week. I'm not a fan of fishing shows - but thats normally whats on the tv, and Dad gets to spend some time with Jax when he is the most fun. He is definitely a morning person - didn't get that from me.

He is totally watching the fishing show in this picture. I couldn't believe it - he was just as mesmerized as Daddy.

Today is a BIG day! Clint is going to watch Jaxson by himself for a couple hours while Mommy gets a little time to herself. I'm planning on doing a little shopping at the mall - but I'm thinking I may end up at Barnes and Nobles curled up on a couch reading a good book...


2 comments:

  1. krystal - you have a career in photography! i love seeing the pics of Jaxson!!!

    so we're all curious to see how daddy's day care went! I am glad you were able to slip away - that is huge. sure you can jet off to work, but that is not the same as some down home girl time!

    you and clint are sure raising a cute one!!

    talk at ya soon.

    p.s. how are them resolutions coming? I've got a list of my own and those two are on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when Daddy gets the kids! We call them "Man Days."

    And the "undefined undefined" thing -- I think that's where the date usually is. Maybe check your settings, in formatting and make sure the date is set right. I have NO IDEA if that's right. It's just a guess. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.