Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another day in the neighborhood...

One of those moments that make the rough days disappear...

Tuckered out


For the first time since we started this journey - today I felt like I'm gonna be able to handle this. Woohoo! Clint's little sister Caidi has taken care of Jax for me while I went to work for the last two Mondays (and hopefully many more to come), and I am completely caught up. I was able to leave the office this afternoon and didn't have to bring any work home. Of course, there are things I am going to work on, but they are things that I WANT to do to grow our business, not just the necessity stuff.

Jax is growing so much - he changes and learns so much everyday. I know in the blink of an eye he is going to be running around here like a wildman.

BTW - anyone that needs their taxes done - I am looking for new clients... I'll post my fee schedule later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.