New Year's Resolutions...
I LOVE lists, so naturally, I am all about New Year's Resolutions. Here are my two - I don't have a lot of free time, so I couldn't get too lengthy with the list :)
1. Pray every day. This seems simple enough. It can take only moments, but yet I forget to talk to the most important person in the world as much as I should. When I do keep up a regular dialogue, my life feels a million times better.
2. This is so cliche, but I want to get rid of this baby weight. The scale tells me a very different story than the mirror. How did such a small person rearrange my body so much??
I thought maybe if I put it out there in writing, that I would be a little more likely to stick to it!
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.