We tried taking a bath in the sink... its just not as much fun as the bath tub! But the pics were pretty cute - and we actually got a pic of me with Jax. I'm always the one grabbing the camera, so we don't get many photo ops with mom. I'm trying to remember to ask Clint to take more.
Sleep is getting better - 2 of the last 3 nights he has only woken up once. Well, one of those nights he flipped himself over and I had to go roll him back over - but that just doesn't count! Its quite amazing how much better I feel with a little sleep!

whoo-hoo! perhaps this street will have less and less early morning parties!! dash is still getting there, too. man, think of all the energy we'll have when we start getting more sleep!!
ReplyDeletei like the fact that you are getting more pictures of you with Jax - even tho your practically with him 24/7, it is sweet to have it "documented."
Yay for bath time! So happy to hear you are getting some sleep now.
ReplyDeleteSince you have been sleep deprived I will let the fact that you and Jax made an appearance to Poppy and NOT me :( However, you have documented in writing that you are getting more sleep now so just know that you will be in big trouble next time;) Give that sweetie a hug for me! love ya, me
Yes, pedicures for us, and cuddles from Aunt Tiffany for Jax need to be arranged. I am open every weekend from now until...well...my shower. So, let me know!
ReplyDeleteOh, and thanks for the comment on my blog...I am already sooooo addicted. I can't wait until I have Kaleb in the flesh to use for inspiration!
love you guys!!