Um.... did I just have a contraction or do I just want to so bad that I think I did?
They say you'll "know" - ugh... this waiting is killing me!
We had an ultrasound last Wedn... her guess based on the few measurements she could get was that he weighed 7 lbs +/- a half lb. Hmmm, seems a little big for me considering we potentially had another three weeks of growth from that point... everything else looked groovy.
No change "down there"
I go back today... so we'll see if there is any change from 5 days ago :)
Clint came home this weekend for what seemed like a minute. He got home Saturday night and left Sunday afternoon - sob - but he is hoping to be back middle of this weekend until baby comes or the hurricane hits, whichever comes first. I'm guessing we'll see Ike before Jaxson, but you never know.
I'm super busy between trying to finish up at Paramount (Friday is my last day) and getting everything settled at my home office for running my business from there. This is a busy time of year for our stores, so everybody needs me right now.
I started taking pics for the blog last night of the baby room and this super cute outfit Sierra and I found this weekend for him to wear at Christmas, but my battery died. So, battery is charging... and I hope to have pics and an update to post tonight!
Sorry again that I haven't been so diligent in my posting, but I just don't want to look at the computer much more than I already do between the two jobs. However, you can bet I'll be posting like crazy next week if the baby hasn't come yet.
Love everybody!
They say you'll "know" - ugh... this waiting is killing me!
We had an ultrasound last Wedn... her guess based on the few measurements she could get was that he weighed 7 lbs +/- a half lb. Hmmm, seems a little big for me considering we potentially had another three weeks of growth from that point... everything else looked groovy.
No change "down there"
I go back today... so we'll see if there is any change from 5 days ago :)
Clint came home this weekend for what seemed like a minute. He got home Saturday night and left Sunday afternoon - sob - but he is hoping to be back middle of this weekend until baby comes or the hurricane hits, whichever comes first. I'm guessing we'll see Ike before Jaxson, but you never know.
I'm super busy between trying to finish up at Paramount (Friday is my last day) and getting everything settled at my home office for running my business from there. This is a busy time of year for our stores, so everybody needs me right now.
I started taking pics for the blog last night of the baby room and this super cute outfit Sierra and I found this weekend for him to wear at Christmas, but my battery died. So, battery is charging... and I hope to have pics and an update to post tonight!
Sorry again that I haven't been so diligent in my posting, but I just don't want to look at the computer much more than I already do between the two jobs. However, you can bet I'll be posting like crazy next week if the baby hasn't come yet.
Love everybody!

Yeah! Good to hear from you - even being next door, it's hard to keep up!
ReplyDeleteLet us know how we can help - walking Danger, food, keeping you company - whatever!
I know you know this, but continue to be at peace - Jaxson will come at the most perfect time for you and Clint - and at the most perfect weight! So no worries!
Talk at ya later, Lauren