Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2008


Reality just hit!

Yesterdays appointment: I am 80% effaced, his station is still -2

and drum roll please..... I am 1/2 a cm dilated!!!

Dr. Richter said "if you haven't gone in to labor by Monday (my next appt), I'm going to go ahead and strip your membranes, but Clint has to be here"

Um... if I haven't gone into labor!!! Could that be possible? Say I make it to Monday ~ everyone I've talked to so far said they didn't make it long after they stripped their membranes.
I know you can stay dilated in one spot forever, and I could still be pregnant in two weeks, but she said it, not me.

I went straight home and took a nap... I'm thinking... I better get some sleep ~ who knows when I'll get to sleep again!

So ~ everybody pray I recognize the early signs of labor (just in case) so I can get Clint here in plenty of time! He is hoping to come home Wednesday, and should be able to stay through the beginning of next week to see if anything happens.

If you call and I don't answer, let me apologize ahead of time. I was putting off doing a few work things until this coming weekend, but now I'm trying to get as much done in the evenings as possible - just in case.

1 comment:

  1. Watch out! There's a full moon next Monday the 15th! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.