Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008



Okay... apologies are in order.... I haven't posted in weeks!

I have been SUPER BUSY!

Today is actually turning out to be pretty mellow - thank goodness! That little hurricane that hit South Padre Island got our office pretty busy, and my "other" job has been crazy this month too! Which is a good thing.... because time has been flying by.

Clintbo is coming home today ~ YAY!!! I flew to Padre to see him last weekend (and to work)... but its just not the same as him being home. I'm crossing my fingers that he gets to stay for a while... but the tropics are crazy right now... so who knows!

Oh - bet you're wondering what the outfit is up top (smile). The pictures don't do them justice... but that is an outfit I got at baby gap for Jax... I have matching socks too! Isn't he gonna be the cutest little preppy dude ever! Casee got me the most adorable jeans from baby gap at our shower, but they are 12-18 months. I couldn't stand it... I can't wait a whole year to see him in them. So, we went to see if they had anything similar in 0-3 months, they didn't have the same ones... but these are pretty darn cute.

Only 5 1/2 more weeks til my due date! Can you believe it? I was five weeks early... and I'm thinking I am NOT ready yet. So much to do! Guess I better pack a bag. I know, y'all are totally surprised I haven't done that already! I bought PJ's for the hospital, but Danger ate the britches. So... I have nothing done. Maybe I'll work on that next weekend? Oh my... I've really embraced this whole mindset of... if it doesn't all get done, he's still gonna be here. Kids make it on so much less. We are SO BLESSED. Everytime I go into his room (like everyday)... I can't believe the generosity of our family and friends... and we still haven't had our big shower!

And even though I'm not prepared... I would totally be okay with him making his grand debut like RIGHT NOW! I'm SO ready to hold him! I tear up just thinking about it. I want to see his little fingers and toes...

and I want him to stop dancing on my bladder :) Gotta be honest. Who knew one person could pee that many times in one day.

So... if you haven't seen/talked to me in awhile.. here are a few updates...

  • The question everyone wants to ask but knows better.... I've gained 24 lbs. Yep... I weigh absolutely more than I ever wanted to weigh in my entire life. Pick up two 10 lb dumbells and walk around all day... totally explains why I waddle :) and why I can't breath when I climb stairs. Thanks goodness for elevators!
  • My next appointment is Aug 25th... and then I start going every week. Sept 1st should be our next ultrasound to make sure he is getting into the right position and all that good stuff
  • Sept 6th is 37 weeks... which is full term. I'm thinking Sept 5th sounds like a good day. Its my BFF's Bday and he should be good to go by then.
  • I'm working on a good set of cankles - laugh now... not when you see me :)
  • I need that shirt that says... yes its hot, yes its our first, due sept 27th, its a boy
On a softer note... GOD ROCKS! He is totally laying things out for us. All of my worries and wants are being TOTALLY taken care of. Even the things I secretly dreamed of that I thought were totally out of reach seem to be happening.

Okay... gotta get back to work. I promise to post after the shower! I can't wait to see all of you guys that are coming!

P.S. don't have a clue why the font changed halfway through


2 comments:

  1. I think the 5th sounds like a fantastic day!! Plus its a weekend and that makes it easier for me to get there...because this is, afterall, all about me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Krystal, you're getting so close! Get done what you can, but don't worry about all that stuff -- all you really need is laundry soap, food in the freezer/fridge, and bottles & formula. (Even if you are nursing. Are you? Sorry, that may be a little personal for the blog... Email me rachel.wells@yahoo.com)

    Cute little outfit. Have you put it on a baby doll yet? When I was getting ready for Conner I didn't have a doll, so I put some clothes on a five pound bag of flour -- about the right size without a head or limbs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.