Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Baby Stuff!!!

My office just gave me a mini shower :)

They got me the Pack and Play and the Bouncer!! Holy Smokes!

Then... Tara, our office manager, brought me our present because she can't come to the shower. That women has the exact same taste as I do. She got me the JJ Cole pacifier holder and changing pad set. Super modern and cute! She also got Jax this cute Amy Coe (LOVE her stuff) long-sleeve onesie and matching socks. There were several other things too in a really cute baby blue tin bucket.

I'm so excited! I can't wait to get home and show Clint.

The pack and play is soooo cool. I didn't get to play with it at the store very much. I just picked it based on reviews and looks. Well.... I LOVE it. It was a little more than some of the others, but I think it was totally worth it. First, it comes completely put together (I can't leave anything in the box), and it's already in the travel case. I thought... lets see if we can get it out and then get it all back in. We totally did it with no problem. Everything is really well made and cushy. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.