Lets just pretend today is Saturday... and I am posting mom's wedding pics when I said I would :)
This weekend ended up not being "exactly" as planned. Because of Hurricane Dolly, someone had to work this Saturday at the office. I volunteered to take the first Saturday and get it over with. So, I didn't make it to posting the pics. Sorry! I think I'll be the first to admit wedding photography is not my best. I like the one on one stuff... but this was a little overwhelming. Not to mention, the belly and the dress kinda got in the way of any kneeling for shots :)
This weekend ended up not being "exactly" as planned. Because of Hurricane Dolly, someone had to work this Saturday at the office. I volunteered to take the first Saturday and get it over with. So, I didn't make it to posting the pics. Sorry! I think I'll be the first to admit wedding photography is not my best. I like the one on one stuff... but this was a little overwhelming. Not to mention, the belly and the dress kinda got in the way of any kneeling for shots :)
Oh! Clint made it! We weren't sure if he would be able to come home for the shower, but he drove all night Saturday to be here!!! He has to go back Tuesday and will probably be gone for awhile, but I am so glad I got to spend a little more time with him before he leaves for a long stretch. I just didn't handle him leaving with no warning very well. Its never easy... but that made it 10 times worse. I think he has to go back Tuesday... and could be gone 3-4 weeks. Which stinks... but could actually work out perfect because he will be back for the last month when I really need him.

Yay! Jana looks georgous! You guys are just too cute! Congrats to the newlyweds!
ReplyDeleteI hear the shower was quite the event as well! So glad y'all had so much fun and that Clint got to come home for it.
Give Jax a pat for me :) love ya, me
Your fam looked so awesome!! I love your mom's shoes!! Hey - everyone did an awesome job on your shower...one pm when your bored invite me over so we can play with all your new baby stuff! btw - I wish I had another one of those cookies right now!! ttyl, lm
ReplyDeleteNot gonna lie - I look at your blog a dozen times a day in hopes that you've updated...lately I've been met w/ the same lovely pictures of sweets at your shower and it makes me crave empty calories EVERY TIME. So for the sake of me fitting into my pants, will you please update? Plus, I'm curious as to how you are :) Miss you! Love you!
ReplyDelete