Pages

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

WOW!

If you read the comment from Momma Pam to my last blog... you're gonna love this...here's a little confirmation of the power of prayer!

Just got a phone call at work ~ from a lady named Sylvia Brown ~ I have no idea who it is and kinda grumble as I pick it up. She is a CPA job placement person. Hmph. She talks to me for a sec, really nice lady, and then I ask her how she got my name. She said she gets the names of people when they start sitting for the CPA exam. Sounds legit. She has a job in the Woodlands and saw that I was in Conroe. Hmph again. She asks if I am interested in looking at other opportunities. My philosophy has always been I'm always looking... you just never know. I tell her I'm pregnant, due in September, but might be looking for something full-time after that, but I would REALLY love something part-time. She says jobs north of Houston are not as common, but she will definitely let me know what comes up. She said she would email anything she finds and then call me November-ish to see if I want to look for anything.

Thanks God! Way to let me know its all gonna be okay. I'm still kinda dumbfounded... I know it doesn't always happen this way, but HELLO ~ SHE called ME! I didn't even have to pick up the phone.

3 comments:

  1. God continues to show He is here and He hears! Love ya! Give Jax a pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the way the Lord works... we should trust him more readily with all parts of our lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl..we really gotta walk and catch up soon! I love reading your blog - the honestly, the concern, the EXACT same things that I am feeling too!!!!!! How you are with your best case scenario with Clint / money is exactly how I am with Tyler!! And yes, it just HAS to work out...because God is faithful and He started all this, so He will make it all work out! I was laughing at the what if syndrome part... You're so awesome to share all this...know that you arent alone!!! TTYL, LM

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.