Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008


I know I know.... worst blogger EVER!

My life has been crazy for the last week, but nothing worth writing about... just work work work.

We got everything hung on the baby's room wall ~ and it looks SOOOO good! I took pictures... but I want those of you coming to the shower at the house to be surprised! Promise to post pics after the shower. I also started recovering the rocking chair that I had as a child. As many of you know, I don't sew. So, I'm doing it by hand. I've got one cushion done... one to go. I found this super soft baby blue fabric that I just LOVE! Clint and I both think I would enjoy learning how to sew... maybe once I get this baby thing figured out and in to some kind of routine... I'll give it a try.

Mom's wedding is this weekend! I can't believe its already here! I promise to take bunches of pics! I've "misplaced" the big memory card for my camera... so I've got to keep it under 140 pictures... which is easier said than done! I'm taking off work tomorrow to help decorate... which sounds like so much fun! I need a break from business and a chance to let my creative juices run!

Work update: If there isn't a hurricane by Sept 30th, they are closing the office...i.e. I won't have a job. Which, surprisingly... I'm just not that concerned about. Jaxson should be here around that time... and thats really all I'm caring about right now!

Oh! I get to see TIff tomorrow ~ which I am super excited about. Prolly only for a few minutes ~ but I just miss her SOOOO much!
& Then... I am stopping by King's and getting some of their amazing chocolates... because I am 30 WEEKS PREGNANT and calories don't count anymore!

Speaking of calories... I've gained 18 lbs! Where you might ask... let me turn around and show you! LOL ~ where else did we think it would go? Just kidding - sorta - I'm not sure where it all is. Jax is far from big yet... maybe like 3 lbs???

Smile - Last night I was meeting with an investor - everyone has labor stories when you're pregnant... he says(laughing) "yeah... my wife went into labor with our second when she was 30 weeks... thats some scary stuff" I smile politely ~ freaking out ~ yesterday was 30 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.