Hello Dolly!
You guessed it... they sent Clint to South Padre Island. We didn't know he was going until 7:15 yesterday morning. I was NOT prepared to say the least. Thankfully Sierra came and stayed with me last night so I wouldn't think about it too much. We don't even know for sure yet that he is going to be gone for more than a few days... but the possibility is there. They were going to look for jobs today.... so we will see...
Things have been crazy all week with work. Sorry I haven't blogged at all! I have pics to share from mom's wedding, and I am probably going to work on them tomorrow. I had to give Clint the laptop (with my photo editing software on it), so I won't be able to do as much fun stuff with them. The wedding was beautiful! We had such a great time decorating and being a part of Mom and Charlie's special day!
BTW ~ Today is Mom's Birthday! Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!
My "normal" job has been super busy all week with the storm brewing and the guys going to Padre... and my "other" job is really getting crazy too! We have had 5 new investors in the last week. Thats a lot of paperwork and a lot of new people to get set up. I think I've gotten everything together... just a little more paperwork today and I can relax until its time to do statements next week :)
Our Couples Shower is this weekend! Yippee! I know it is going to be so much fun! I hope Clint can make it back! (but of course I understand if he can't) I might be the only one without a couple :(
AND I have so much I wanted to do to the house before everyone saw it, but I just ran out of time. Clint's "office" is in the front of the house and is so ugly. We looked at a million different sets of desks, but just couldn't find "the one" for Clint. So, we have a folding table with a table cloth... right next to our super fancy dining room set. Ugh! I might have to recruit some of the guys in the hood to help me with a few things this weekend. We are so blessed to have such awesome neighbors.
AND... next week is our anniversary! I can't believe its been three years! I haven't even started to think about what to do/get Clint.
Thanks everyone for being so patient with my non-posting! I promise to post pics from the wedding tomorrow and then I'll have shower pics next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.