Pages

Monday, June 09, 2008


If the Carroll family knows how to do one thing... its throw a party! Its not summer until Cameron's Birthday Bash! He turned 7 this year!!

We spent most of the day Saturday enjoying family and friends and enjoying the weather. We had the pool, water slide, and giant slip and slide to cool us off. Here are just a few of the pics. I do have to apologize to the family though, I did a lot more laying around than picture taking. I usually try to get pics of everybody... but I failed miserably this year. Once I realized I could lay on my stomach on the floaties in the pool, I was not interested in doing anything else. I haven't laid on my stomach since February... so it was GREAT!

This is the birthday boy on the slip in slide.

Wesley and My Handsome Hubby

Cameron taking his turn at the Pinata

...and collecting his candy

This is Bennett with his candy... he was SO excited!

Gotta love that smile!

Grandma & Grandpa with the Birthday Boy!

This is Gracie, isn't she just adorable? I miss seeing her as much as we used to :(

Contemplating his wish before blowing out the candles...

This is Madeline, "Mae Mae" (Gracie's little sister). She is my little angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.