
I am going to start reading Women & Money by Suze Orman. Though I should know a thing or two about finances... sometimes the everyday stuff can be confusing. I can tell you how to financially plan for a company and calculate more ratios/analysis than you could possibly ever need, but I don't know much about the personal stuff.
I'm starting to believe we should lobby the people that set school curriculum to focus some sort of our children's studies on personal finance. Kids get all kinds of electives... so there has to be room in there somewhere.
Anyway... I am going to try and post a chapter summary as I go along to pass on what I'm learning. I think more and more women are taking charge or at least being involved in the family finances, but a little extra help couldn't hurt. I've heard really great things about this book, and I'm hoping I can pass along some great insight into how all this money stuff should work.
Anyone that is interested, I would love it if someone else was reading this at the same time... to compare notes and gain an understanding together. Maybe our own little mini book club?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.