Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008

Our furniture is here!!! We picked it up at JCPenny at about 4:30 yesterday... and about 5 hours later.... we had baby furniture!!!

Clint reading the out of order directions while I unloaded the box.

...still reading

Danger wasn't sure what to think...

LOVE this pic of Clint ~ he's so cute!

Me doing my part. I was dying to do something. Clint and Tyler did all the work on the dresser (the hard part), I finally couldn't stand it and opened the crib box. Then I stole their drill and drilled in 12 screws... then they took my power tool away :(

Good thing Lauren (Tyler's wife) was there... otherwise Jax wouldn't have had any pics of mom... oh, and Danger.

Here is the dresser finished. I didn't even realize it had a changer attachment for the top! Super Cool!

Here is the crib with the bedding on it! We had to leave it all in the dining room because Jax's room is still an office, and I definitely didn't have the patience to wait til it was done!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I can't wait to see it not only in the finished room, but with baby Jaxson in it!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is georgous!!! I agree with Tif, I can'twait to see Jaxson in it. Love ya, me

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Clint is to cute! Perfect picture of both you working already to make Jaxson's life better. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, man...baby furniture is up...it's getting closer and closer! I just hope he'll actually sleep in it for you!! At first anyway, Conner slept best in his swing, and Micah and Joey both slept best in the carseat which I put in the crib so that they at least weren't down on the floor. They just liked being curled up better than stretched out in the crib, I think. They have all eventually ended up the crib, though...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.