Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... yet...



My world is spinning right now! I am exhausted and overwhelmed and way too stressed out, if I'm being honest....

I feel like I haven't posted in forever...

This past weekend I got fitted for my bridesmaid dress... I really wish someone else had been with me... coulda used the moral support. I am still not loving the new shapes my body is forming into (and out of). I am going back next weekend to see what the *new & improved* version of my dress looks like. That poor alteration lady is prolly ready to tear her hair out.

I am super excited about Tiff's couple shower this coming weekend. I am ready to relax.. and watch everybody else enjoy their margaritas!

Sierra turns 21 today... any of you girls that grew up with me... doesn't that make us old? She is partying on 6th street tonight. She is so much cooler than me! I am hoping to get to hug her neck this weekend and hear all about it!

Oh... newest adventure in the Carroll family... Clint wants a moped! Anybody surprised? No? Me neither. The neighbor got one on Craigslist... which I plan on taking pictures of and posting. Apparently it has seen better days! Last I heard... I think we are going to murder it out... LOL!

Got the bedding that I ordered off of ebay (for $36 ~ if I didn't already tell you)... it is in PERFECT condition. I couldn't believe our luck! Now I am dying to get the furniture so I can see what it looks like on the crib. We have it picked out... just need to order it.

Well, gotta get back to work. Promise to get back to posting more regularly.

Love Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I'll go with you. I hope to have a fitting by then.
    Tell Sierra Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is 21! Wow! you guys are getting old!
    I can't wait to start sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.