

Halfway there... can y'all believe that? I'm sorta freakin out here.... deep breaths...
I did my research and here is what I learned about the baby at 20 weeks
- Bout as long as a banana.... I love the visuals.... inches never impresses me, but compare it to food and it totally clicks
- He can hear stuff outside of the womb... good thing he can't understand what we're saying. That would be a little creepy...
- My uterus is even with my belly button.... so for those of your who have been complaining that I didn't "look" pregnant... be ready to start seeing a difference. My "normal" clothes are definitely making their way to the back of the closet. The boobs I would like to keep forever... sadly, I think I have to return them...
- One website said you can hear the heartbeat if you put you're ear against my stomach... but please don't assume that means you can walk up to me and give it a try. Ask and you shall receive.
- Jaxson is covered in that white stuff that protects his skin
- He can swallow
- Oh... and I already knew this, but its really gross and totally worth sharing... do you know what the amniotic fluid (stuff he's swimming around in) is made of? You won't ever forget this... his own pee... how nasty is that? I mean, God knows what he's doing... and it makes sense cause where else would it go? But yuck... Guess I should get used to yuck, huh? and getting peed on...LOL!
- Apparently I should start getting off balance pretty soon, which should be interesting... So I promise I would stand on any more tables...
- He should start to show patterns of awake and asleep...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.