Let me introduce to you... the soon to be newest member of the Carroll family...
Jaxson Reece Carroll
This is one of my favorite pics because you can see his little mouth and nose. You can even see his heart! It was amazing watching it beat on the ultrasound. Hearing it is amazing... but watching will knock your socks off.
He gave the ultrasound tech a lot of trouble, hopefully not an indication of thing to come! It took her quite some time to get all of the measurements, while I lay there holding 32 ounces of water in my bladder... which is underneath a cantaloupe with a lady pushing down on it with what felt like all her strength...but I would do it all over again to watch him on that screen.

Here are his little fingers! Looks like he's got a killer grip ~ maybe a future quarterback?

Here he is sucking his tiny thumb!
And here he is making sure we all know he is all boy!
He'll probably throw a fit one day because I showed everyone this picture :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay... here is the bedding set I fell in love with when I first found out I was pregnant. After going back and forth this weekend... we decided to get it. Well, as I learned months ago, it has been discontinued, so I had to get it on ebay. I got it today for $36.00!!!
Isn't that amazing! I got the bumper, quilt, bedskirt, and crib sheet. I am bidding on and watching out for the accessories that match it. Anyway, below are some of the stock photos from the desiger's website. It is made by Wendy Bellissimo.










Those are SUCH good sonogram pics! How amazing!!! And I still LOVE the bedding, I can't wait to see the nursery come together. Not gonna lie though - would sure LOVE to see some pics of YOU with a baby bump too - I don't get to see you enough and I don't want to miss out on all the preggo cuteness!
ReplyDeletenice job on the still photography of your home for the baby :)
ReplyDelete