Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008



We had our ultrasound yesterday... and its a boy!!! Time to get ready for Jaxson Reece! We got some really great pics and I will share them as soon as I can get them scanned in.

Really, the news still hasn't settled in! As a matter of fact, I was up at 6am this morning because I couldn't sleep! Just too many details to think about!

Mom, Sierra, Becca, Tiff and I went shopping for baby clothes afterwords. We got some really cute stuff. I learned I have an affection for baseball and firetruck themed outfits. Well, gymboree has a whole line of baby stuff that has fire trucks on it! I think we got almost one of everything... I'm gonna go online and see if we missed anything! We also got a really cute outfit with dinosaurs on it that had matching socks and a hat.. thanks mom!!! P.S. it was all 40% off! I also learned that I should not be allowed in babygap. They have the cutest stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.