Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

How Cute are These?



I have actually done a pretty good job of staying off the internet at work and searching for baby stuff... but as Friday approaches... I gave in!

I found this diaper bag and diaper diddy (actual name) at babygap.com. Did you know they have nursery stuff? And it is CUTE! I absolutely love these. They have so much personality! They are made of that plasticky stuff that looks like fabric, so it will wipe clean.

I am SO ready to shop for baby after we find out what we are having on Friday!!! Only two more days... and I am thinking they will be the longest two days of my life!

The baby is 18 weeks today! The baby's ears should be developed enough to hear all the noises inside my body like my heartbeat and my stomach growling. And in a few weeks, the baby will hear noises from the outside. The baby should be about 5.5 inches long, but we'll know exactly how long on Friday. I think they can tell how much the baby weighs too. Ummm... oh! the baby can yawn! How cute is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.