Well.... Clint finally talked to me about girl names :)
Since there is less than a week until we find out what we're having (hopefully), I thought I would share the final names we came up with.... We have had a boy name for quite some time, but we just decided on the girl name.
Boy Name: Jaxson Reece
Girl Name: Taylor Renee
Last night we worked on stuff for Tiff's wedding at her parent's house (which is going to be BEAUTIFUL). Well, her mom came in and did one of the old wive's tales. Well, it said it was a girl... so it will be interesting to see if its right. THEN, when we were half working/half talking, I felt the baby move! It was SO COOL! I pushed where I felt it and it stopped, so I guess I scared him/her.... Then today on the way home from Tiff's shower, I felt it for several minutes. I almost had to pull over!
Oh, and as if I hadn't bragged on Clint enough... when I got home today he had gotten me two charms from James Avery for my charm bracelet!! This is HUGE! That means he had to go to the mall... alone...
But the best part... one was a guardian angel for the baby. How sweet is that?
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.