Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Today's Doctor Visit

Well, I survived my bloodwork! I hate that stuff, but the lady that drew my blood was excellent. She made me very comfortable and occupied while she took like 6 vials of blood. Why do they need that much?

THEN... we scheduled our BIG ultrasound. Its going to be April 25th, as if you could miss the giant ticker I made. We are sooo excited. I can't wait to see what the baby looks like, and of course, I need to know if I can start buying blue or pink :)

Clint is so great for letting me drag him to all these appointments. It just feels so much better having him there with me. I love looking over at him when she does the heartbeat, its like having our little family all together for just a moment. I just can't wait to meet our little one!

The doctor gave me a prescription for these awful headaches I've been having. Thankfully it wasn't too expensive. She also gave me something to help me sleep, but it was more expensive than I was willing to pay. So, I'm gonna try Benadryl like she recommended, and hopefully I won't need the script.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers as we take this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.